The first step to healing begins with a comprehensive consultation and evaluation. Our goal is to help our clients make the best most informed decisions about their health.
We offer state of the art food allergy testing for both children and adults as well as other appropriate testing and resources to help guide people seeking help towards a comprehensive and holistic strategy to healing.
There is a surprising amount of evidence implicating food allergies and intolerances in digestive disorders. However, 60% of people with food allergies display symptoms that are seemingly unrelated to their digestive system.
Check out these Warning Signs of possible food allergies:
1. Tiredness, drowsiness, no energy.
2. Chronic Fatigue
3. Frequent headache or migraines.
4. Stomach bloating, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence.
5. Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
6. Chronic cough, bronchitis, asthma, colds and 'flu'.
7. Eczema, psoriasis, and chronic skin problems.
8. Fibromyalgia, bone and joint pain
9. Gradual weight change.
10. Yeast (Candida) infections.
11. Clumsiness, lack of coordination.
12. Miscarriage, infertility.
13. Abnormal menses, infertility, miscarriage
14. Chronic ear infections.
15. Implicated in neurological disorders such as unexplained numbness and tingling in the extremities, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and even epilepsy.
16. Implicated in autoimmune conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and Type I Diabetes.
17. Interstitial cystitis
18. Mouth Ulcers.